Designation: President - ARC
Major Key Responsibility Areas :-
- Acquisition & Resolution
- Fund raising
- Investors/Stakeholder/Shareholder relationship
- Networking Skills
- Team Leader/Leadership quality to build on team/organization
- CA / MBA qualifications
- 7-8 years of experience in Financial Services Sector with at least 5 years in to Stressed Asset Resolution Business.
- The incumbent should have an in depth knowledge and understanding of all the facets of stressed and resolution business i.e. Restructuring, Mergers & Acquisition, Business/Asset Sale, Legal Enforcement and Settlement.
- Should have experience in resolution/recovery of NPAs.
- Should have raised funds for business expansion.
- Should have strong networking in Banks/Financial Institutions/Funds/PE/NBFC
- He/She should have preferably worked as team leader in Stressed Resolution Business.
- Well versed with basic working of NCLT and their guidelines.
Age Limit:- 35-40years