CFM Asset Reconstruction Private Limited is an Asset Reconstruction Company, registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) established on 13 July 2015, under the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act, 2002. We are engaged in the business of acquiring non-performing financial assets from banks / financial institutions and resolving them.
Our mandala tells a story of transformation - from the evolution of a seed into a flower in a language as old as time. The spirit of this sacred geometry is interwoven with our mission statement.
We are transformation specialists. And we not only transform, we also regenerate.
CFM ARC believes in the mission and the vision of regeneration at every stage of the asset and of every individual associated with it. We recognise that large conglomerates are after all run by individual humans. With this philosophy we put trust, efficiency & empathy above all else and provide you the most insightful solution.
Our business forte comes from our professionally managed team and tailor-made acquisition and resolution strategies, which have enabled us to become one of India’s leading asset reconstruction companies.
We have been continuously unlocking the hidden potential of distressed accounts by turning around assets from a distressed to a standard state. And in our short 5 years since our inception - we have regenerated over INR 5000 crores in assets.
Our due diligence process, strong corporate governance structure and leadership from some of the best minds of the Indian finance industry ensure a win win collaboration for clients & investors.
Headquartered in idyllic surroundings at Ballard Estate in Mumbai, we have offices in downtown areas of Delhi, Chennai and Ahmedabad.
With team work and a strong guiding hand backed by endless connections and relationships built over our 30+ years of experience-
we bring you thoughtful regeneration.
JOURNEY SO FAR AND AHEAD
Received RBI License for ARC
Acquisition of First Asset in Retail & Corporate Space
Crossed AUM of
INR 1000 Cr.
Expanded in Kolkata
Crossed AUM of INR 5,000 cr.
Project Cement- Restructuring
Outstanding Debt- 148.24 cr
Acquisition Cost- 86.05 cr
Transaction Structure- 15:85 Cash: Security Receipts Structure
CFMARC's Investment- 12.9075 crores
- Cement and clinker manufacturer
- Awarded India's most promising brand in 2013-14
- Stress due to blockage of transport and capital subsidy
- Reduction of debt at Sustainable level
- Restructuring of payments for repayments of 5 years
- Account fully resolved
CASE STUDY ONE
CASE STUDY TWO
Project Steel- Revival, Employment Generation
Outstanding Debt- 97.38 cr
Acquisition Cost- 52.25 cr
Transaction Structure- 100% Cash basis
CFMARC's Investment- 52.25 crores
- Integrated steel plant having its manufacturing at Dhenkana, Odisha
- Manufacturing activities were closed since 2013
- CFMARC identified an investor for rev of unit within two
months of acquisition.
- Unit is operating now generating employment to more than 300 tribal workers.
CASE STUDY THREE
Project Spices- Refinancing, Handholding the Promoter
Outstanding Debt- 4.13 cr
Acquisition Cost- 4.13 cr
Transaction Structure- 100% Cash basis
CFMARC's Investment- 4.13 crores
- 42 years old established trader of food items like dry fruits, spices etc
- Underlying security is a residential bungalow at a prime location in Mumbai valued at 10crores
- CFMARC arranged refinancing of debt through a new lender at a consideration of 4.46 crores in 3months time.
- New lease of life to borrower due to clean record in CIBIL and longer payment tenure of 8 years from new lender.
A critical understanding of finance industry as well as various sector verticals - cutting edge research and strong predictive analysis.
Our insights help accelerate your capital to new heights with innovative solutions and an ability to think outside the box.
Dynamic & Ever Growing
Connections with banks, financial institutions and investors built on trust, efficiency and proof of work over the last 30+ years
Once we take on a mandate we not only advise but guide your hand through each growth cycle until it’s conclusion